1->You must post these rules.
2->Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
3->Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4->You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5->Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
6->No tag backs.
7->No crap in the tagging section about \"you are tagged if you\'re reading this.\" You have to tag 10 people.
~Ten things about me.
1. I am in love with a beautiful girl.
2. I've been with her for almost nine months.
3. I am a big nerd.
4. I wear glasses.
5. People tell me I look like I could be Johnny Depp's son.
6. I enjoy writing.
7. I plan to be an English teacher.
8. I read a lot.
9. My inspiration for writing come from my girlfriend.
10. I don't hate people, I hate stupidity, and unfortunately it's just about everywhere nowadays.
1. Have you read a addicting book or series this year? Yes
2. Where are you right now? (Creep'n. LOL) My house
3. Have you ever done something (recently) that you shouldn't have? Yes.
4. Do you have good grades? Are you a over-achiever? I have decent grades, but I'm not an overachiever.
5. What's your favorite soda-pop? Dr. Pepper
6. Ever dyed your hair? In any way.. even just highlights? Put highlights in it once when I was younger.
7. Do you sleep with socks on? (I can't...but could you?) No.
8. Taking Honors/AP classes this year? Yes.
9. What do you hate right now? "One Month" (Caitlyn should know what this means.)
10. Got any idea for your summer? Being with Caitlyn, reading, and writing.
1. Favorite book or books series?
2. Favorite fictional character of all time?
3. What grade level are you in in school, if you still attend school?
4. If you were an animal, what animal would you be?
5. Where do babies come from?
6. If you could live anywhere in the universe, where would it be?
7. What if you definition of perfect?
8. What is your middle name?
9. What makes you truly happy?
10. "What exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" Where is this quote from?
The tagged (I could tag these three, because I know them outside of DA):
(I know it said no tag backs, but I don't think you mind, babe. )